We all had those perfect moments – when things come together in an almost unbelievable way when unpredictable events that remarkably seem to guide us along our path. Carl Jung called this phenomenon Synchronicity: a meaningful coincidence of two or more events, where something other than the probability of chance is involved.
When all stars align and many miraculous things happen at once, it feels like someone or something is helping you. But if you did not take that first step, if you did not choose that one path, if you did not do something small but enough to trigger these series of events, none of these come together this perfectly.
Of course, the exact opposite of this is also true, unfortunately. Because a series of bad events could also come together, and you could end up saying when it rains, it pours. But if you can manage to imagine your life as a divine dance of positive synchronistic events that seem to fall magically in place. Or if you could believe and be confident that all you experience is part of the big and fantastic plan that the Universe has in store for you, then all become much clearer.
You start welcoming anything that comes your way, good or bad, knowing that it will benefit you in some way. It will enrich you and help with your transformation towards the best version of yourself.
Start with trusting
The Universe orchestrates life in a loving, inspiring, and harmonious way. When you trust your heart, the small voice within, and your natural urges, you find yourself tuning into this orchestration.
And when you do that, you see more synchronicities happening in your life. Such as;
- Seeing repeated numbers – Glancing at the clock at the same time of the day for many days on end (and seeing 11:11, 12:12, 12:21, 5:55, etc.)
- Thinking about something, then having it happen
- Being in the right place at the right time – Overhearing a couple of strangers talk about something that is of great significance to your own life
- Dreaming about people/animals/places, then seeing them repeatedly in real life
- Seeing repeated symbols or images – Such as the infinity sign, the triangle, the tree of life, etc. in magazines, on commercials, on buildings, on tattoos
Or as Gregg Levoy explains in his both informative and entertaining article Synchronicities: A Sure Sign You’re on the Right Path, ” You are trying to decide whether to say yes or no to a particular opportunity and while driving on the freeway someone suddenly cuts in front of you and you notice the bumper sticker: Just Do It!”.
You just need to be more mindful and aware, open and receptive, humble and trusting. See the signs, follow your instincts and let yourself get excited about every little happy coincidence that you witness. When you do that, I guarantee that you will experience more and more synchronicities in your life.