The relationship with the self is the most important and crucial relationship in your life. Your career, your personal relationships, your home, and your health are all a direct result of the quality of your relationship with you.Dr. Chérie Carter-Scott, Transformational Life Coaching
Since I started practicing as a life coach, I have been getting questions from so many people on what it entails. Questions like “What is a life coach? Is it like therapy? Why would anyone need a life coach? What is it that you really do?” and many more.
Coaching is showing people that there’s always a way to make every “I can’t” to turn into “I can.” A competent life coach clarifies what you want, and supports you to the realization of the vision, dream, or goal. When you have a desired future reality that seems unreachable to you, they help you bridge the gap between “here” and “there.”
I believe in you
That’s what a life coach is in a nutshell. But what about my practice and how I serve you?
During my sessions with you, I make you the center of my universe. I listen to you without a shred of judgment. I hear what you say, I create a safe space for you to be honest with me but more importantly with yourself. My goal is to;
- Go deep and dig out the real reason for the repetitive failures or limiting beliefs you encounter.
- Show you a way to see what’s happening in your life from a higher perspective.
- Bring out the decisive, confident and committed person in you who’s ready to take steps to manifest your dreams.
- Help you to make the right decision when you face a crossroads in your life.
- Assist you in discovering the lessons you can learn from your unrealized dreams. Accordingly, gaining insight and growing from everything that happens to you.
- Examine together with you the what, the why, and the why not’s of your specific goal.
- Lead you toward acknowledging your fears and overcoming them.
- Make impossible possible for you, together as a powerful team of two.
Having a coach means being able to share your dreams, goals, dilemmas, shortcomings, problems, and worries with someone who will never judge you. But will support you in removing all the limiting beliefs you have. Coaching is different than therapy, because its main focus is your now and tomorrow, while therapy’s focus is mostly your wounds from the past.
Your issues might be related to your ongoing challenges, your goals and dreams, or about getting ready for a significant change in your life. I aim to light at least one bulb in your mind in the form of an insight, every time we get together.
Your personal development and motivation all through our journey is my main focus. Because I believe that happiness is not something you find, it’s something you create and cultivate within. When you are whole, things in your life start to fall in place.
With that said, if any of these speaks to you, let’s connect and start our journey together.